Automatically Activate New Servers
Automatically start backing up new droplets based on your default settings
Help manage your account when you work with a lot of droplets
We offer the ability to automatically create a schedule and activate SnapShots on new droplets as you add them. There is nothing worse than forgetting to set up a backup system on newly created resources only to need a backup at a later date. Backups are not something you can retroactively resolve, and SnapShooter can nip that problem in the bud!
If your company makes a lot of droplets during the day activating them all can become a time consuming and error prone operation. This is why we offer the automatic setup feature on the Organisation plan.
How to enable Automatic Droplet setup?
- Setup your accounts default settings
- Choose the defaults that new servers will automatically use
- Go to the Automation Control panel
- Turn on automation
- (Optional) Ignore servers with a name containing 'dev' - perfect for development environments
- We don't currently automate the setup of volumes